How to apply?
E-mail a detailed Cover Letter, with links to your portfolio, along with the latest copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is responsible for supporting a Talent Management program to support our client's goal of being the Best Place to Perform and to attract, hire and retain the best talent possible.
Specifically, the Program Manager will be responsible for oversight of our client's program, and will also support the International Assignment program, which incorporates short term assignment management, business travel and localizations. As a Program Manager, this role will manage a variety of projects with responsibilities to include: vendor management, vendor selection, legal and regulatory compliance, implementation, training, launch, measurement and maintenance of the program. They will also act as the key liaison between all recruiting channels, HR and internal/external partners.
- Design and write code for standards-based travel applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
- Design and implement front-end web pages of various scope
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing company's technologies and infrastructure.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
- Proficient in Java web front-end technology stacks including using APIs (familiarity with fundamental classes: util, date, string, etc.)
- Proficient in ASP based front-end development
- Proficient in CSS layouts including tables and grids
- Hand-coded standards-compliant XHTML
If you love designing, writing, and owning large scale distributed systems, and love working with customers directly, and like to occasionally travel (including internationally), please reach out to me asap! We work hard, have fun, make history daily!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
- C++, Java, Linux
- SQL and knowledge of persistance systems (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- Expertise in distributed systems and algorithms
- Passion to write code and develop large scale fault-tolerant distributed systems
Have other skills?
Not a problem! Contact us to let us know how you can make a difference at Real Visualz.